This Grade 5 Ontario Social Studies Mega Bundle has been completely updated to support the revised 2018 Ontario Grade 5 Social Studies Curriculum.
This mega bundle contains comprehensive resources to address the following Ontario social studies strands:
- Strand A: Interactions of Indigenous Peoples and Europeans Prior to 1713 in What Would Eventually Become Canada (This used to be called “First Nations and Europeans in New France and Early Canada” in the 2013 curriculum.)
- Strand B: The Role of Government and Responsible Citizenship
This bundle is also available in a separate digital bundle, created in Google Slides. Check it out here:
Ontario Grade 5 Social Studies Bundle for Use with Google Slides/Classroom(TM)
NOTE: As of September 8, 2019 the following two word wall resources have also been included in this Mega-Bundle:
►Interactions of Indigenous Peoples and Europeans Word Wall Resource
►Canadian Government and Citizenship Word Wall Resource
Please check out ALL 8 of the bundle links before purchasing this mega-bundle, in order to ensure that it meets the needs of your particular class. I have not provided a preview file for this bundle, as it would likely be more beneficial for you to visit the product links provided above for a more thorough examination of the contents of these resources.
These resources provide:
►full 3-part lesson plans
►engaging tasks to assist both students and teachers in delving into the inquiry process
►hyperlinks to relevant resources
►student-friendly texts, tasks, and graphic organizers
►Word wall resources to highlight key vocabulary
• Canadian Government Chat Stations
• Canadian Mapping – Types of Maps Chat Stations
• Canadian Mapping Chat Stations FREEBIE
• Ontario Grade 5/6 Social Studies Mega-Bundle
• Ontario Grade 6 Science and Social Studies Super Bundle
Would you love a free Canadian Government Flipbook for your students? Grab it HERE!
There are no reviews yet.