Do you need to get your students excited while learning about Canadian provinces, territories, and regions? This 25-question trivia activity is a Jeopardy-style game that lets students work in up to 5 teams as they demonstrate their knowledge of the geography of Canada!
NOTE: Round 1 of this game can be found here .
How Resource Can Be Used:
- whole class activity
- independent review activity
- opening activity to your Canada unit
- review activity at end of your Canada unit
- Grade 4 Social Studies: Ontario, Manitoba, and Atlantic Canada
- Grade 5 Social Studies: Saskatchewan, Alberta, Northwest Territories, British Columbia and Yukon Territory
• Canadian Provinces and Territories Scoot Activity | Task Cards
• Ontario Grade 3/4 Strand B Social Studies Exploring Ontario and Canada
• Ontario Grade 4|5 Social Studies | Strand B
Be the first to learn about new Coach’s Corner resources by clicking here!
There are no reviews yet.