Do you need something fun to help your Grades 4-6 students learn about Canadian geography? Check out these Jeopardy-style PowerPoint trivia games which support students as they learn about Canada’s provinces, territories and regions. These resources can be played as whole-class activities using a projector, or by individual students as an enrichment or extra review task.
There are 25 questions in each game.
How Resources Can Be Used:
- whole class activity
- independent review activity
- opening activity to your Canada unit
- review activity at end of your Canada unit
These engaging social studies games were created in Powerpoint and can be played by up to five teams.
- Capital Cities
- Bodies of Water
- Money Matters! (Regional Resources)
- Pot Pourri (Miscellaneous)
- Grade 4 Ontario Social Studies (Strand B)
- Grade 4 New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador Social Studies
- Grade 5 British Columbia and Yukon Territory Social Studies
- Grade 5 Saskatchewan Social Studies
- Grade 5 Alberta and Northwest Territories Social Studies
• Canadian Government Trivia Game Bundle – PowerPoint
• Ontario Grade 4|5 Social Studies | Strand B
• Ontario Grade 3/4 Strand B Social Studies Exploring Ontario and Canada
Would you like a FREE Canadian Government Flipbook for your students? Join my email list to get your copy!
There are no reviews yet.