Is planning for your accommodated or IEP students challenging when it comes to social studies? This Canadian Levels of Government: Simply Stated for Differentiated Instruction resource is intended to support struggling readers or ELL students as they learn about the three levels of government in Canada. It is written at a , with engaging students texts and activities adapted for use by students who may require modifications from the regular class requirements.
This resource covers:
• Map of Canada
• Public Servants and Public Officials
• 3 Levels of Government (Federal, Provincial, & Municipal)
• Parliament (House of Commons, Senate, and Governor-General)
• Branches of Federal Government (Executive, Legislative, and Judicial)
• Famous Canadian Politicians
• Proud Canadians Project
Some of the topics have two different options for student use so that you can use it with students who are at different ability levels.
Click here to be the first to learn of new resources from Coach’s Corner!