These Canadian Grade 4 Emergency Supply Plans include 3 FULL days of plans that require almost no prep and are ready to go! Your substitute teacher will be able to step into your classroom and begin teaching right away, and your students will be engaged in active learning. This is the perfect solution to those mornings when unforeseen circumstances leave you unable to get to school, and your regular daybook isn’t quite ready for a supply teacher! (If you have always wanted to put together a Sub Tub, this will help accomplish that goal.)
Other Grade Levels:
Please note that this resource is an editable PowerPoint. This means that you can
► change the order of the lesson plans
► add and delete pages
► personalize the information to include your class schedule and other important data (but you can also simply print out the forms and fill them in by hand!)
Lesson plans for the following subjects and topics are included:
- Bell Work
- Math (Probability Game, Show Me the Math Chat Stations, & Rounding Colour by Number)
- Reading: Non-Fiction Text, with Multiple Choice & Open Response Questions (Animal Facts/Menu/Dictionary Page)
- Word Work: Plural Word Scoot/Prefix “RE” and “UN” Hunt/Prefix “DIS” and “IM’ Hunt
- The Arts (Visual Arts: Maple Leaf Zentangles/Canadian Money Grid Art Drama: Bus Stop)
- Daily Physical Activity & Gym (Four Corners/Mountain Range/The West Wind Blows/Bean Bag Tag/Reflex Ball/Mousetrap)
- Social Studies (Canada Memory Match Game/Canadian Geography Game/Canadian Geography Word Sorting)
Each lesson is in 3-part format, aside from DPA & Gym, with easy-to-follow plans to help your supply teacher get your students engaged in grade-appropriate learning. ALL graphic organizers, student texts and worksheets, etc. are provided.
You will also receive the following pages to assist you and your substitute:
✅Binder Cover and Spines
✅Answer Keys for ALL worksheets
Please take the time to thoroughly examine the preview file before purchasing, so that you may feel confident in your purchase! NOTE: The preview VIDEO was designed to highlight the entire Emergency Supply Lesson Plan series, but many of the images show the Grade 5 kit. Please keep in mind that each grade kit has completely different activities!
Would you like a FREE Canadian Government Flipbook? Join my email list to get your copy!